Sign up now for our new CSA season! This season runs January, February, March, and April 2017
This season will include pork, chicken, a bit of lamb, a bit of beef and eggs.
What’s a CSA, you ask: it’s a system where you sign up to receive a certain amount of meat every few weeks for a set period of time. It’s a fun way to get to know us and our products better and to try a variety of all we have to offer.
Here’s the scoop on our CSA:
- Each season runs for four months, and you receive meat on the 1st and 3rd week of each month. A typical two-week’s share will include three main course meats, a breakfast meat, and eggs.
- Pick up location: Saturdays: Asheville City Market – 161 S. Charlotte Street, Asheville, 8am-noon.
- You have three choices to make: share size, whether you’d like home delivery, and whether you’d like to pay monthly or for the whole season at once.
- Share sizes: half share – $100 per month (sized for a couple) or whole share – $150 per month (sized for a family of four).
- Home delivery is available for $40/season, (in most of Buncombe and Eastern Madison Counties). Home delivery will be on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month.
- We’ll email you each share week to let you know which products to expect in that week’s share, offer a few recipe ideas, and to remind you to leave a cooler out front for home delivery or to come pick up your share that week at market.
- We are NOT able to sub out any meats for others. The shares will include primarily pork and chicken, but you can expect lamb or beef once each month.
- Ready to sign up? Fill out the form below or call or email Wendy at (828)319-5656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few typical share examples:
- chicken breasts, lamb loin chops, sweet Italian sausage, bacon, and eggs OR
- chicken leg quarters, pork shoulder, bratwurst, chorizo, and eggs OR
- Chicken wings, pork loin roast, ground beef, breakfast sausage, and eggs
After you sign up below, you’ll receive a confirmation email within 5 days with more specific information (including how to pay for your share)!
AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED AND ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.