OUR CSA! – Please see our CSA page for information and to sign up!
From April-December, we sell our products at four farmers’ markets, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Asheville City Market, Downtown Asheville – 8 am – 1 pm (April- December)
- 161 South Charlotte Street, Asheville
- Transylvania Farmer’s Market, 8 am – 12 pm (April 23rd – December)
- Corner of Johnson and Jordan Streets, Brevard
- (Parking lot behind 190 E. Main Street, Brevard)
- West Asheville Tailgate Market – 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm (April-December)
- 718 Haywood Road, Asheville
- River Arts District Farmers’ Market – 2-6pm (May-November)
- 175 Clingman Avenue, Asheville
Asheville City Market Downtown – Saturdays, 10 am- 12 pm (Jan. – March)
- 80 Broadway Street, at the Asheville Masonic Temple. (Plenty of free parking across the street at HomeTrust Bank!)
YMCA Indoor Market – Saturdays 10 am- 12:30 pm (Jan-March)
- 789 Merrimon Avenue, Asheville (at Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church)
RESTAURANTS AND WHOLESALE
We value our wholesale customers’ support and want you to support them! Their success is our success, so if you want to help us out, go buy from and dine at these places that now carry (or have carried) our products!
These restaurants currently use our pork:
You know their amazing meatballs (with cured Iberico ham in tomato sauce)? That’s our ground pork! In the winter, they serve our pork shoulder in their “canelones de carne.” We know that Curate only uses the best ingredients available, and we’re thrilled that our pork meets their high standards!
Chestnut runs specials with basically every cut of our pork. Go in for lunch or dinner to see if they’re serving our sausages, pork chops, ribs, shanks, or shoulder!
Sweet Monkey Bakery & Cafe
Sweet Monkey Bakery and Cafe in Marshall is using plenty of our breakfast sausage, ground pork (for their super popular pork patty melt), and chorizo.
Try the chorizo with your brunch! It’s ours!
They make the most exquisite meals you’ve ever tasted with our pork shanks and ground pork, and their charcuterie options include our salami, soppressata, and liverwurst. Have a cocktail while you dine (with or without alcohol); their cocktails and mocktails will blow your mind as much as their food will!
Menu Item #5 – the lamb burger. That’s our ground lamb, done up deliciously by the Farm Burger chefs!
Restaurants that feature our products on occasion include:
Table, All Souls Pizza